Salesforce Einstein Analytics Plus has become a hot topic over this year and there’s a lot of curiosity about what Einstein Analytics Plus does and how it works. So, if you’re curious about what Einstein Analytics Plus does, if it is a good fit for your organization and what features are available in it, then this is the right place to know.
What is Salesforce Einstein Analytics Plus ?
So, Let’s start talking about Einstein Analytics Plus. Einstein Analytics Plus is a very powerful cloud-based Analytics tool kit offered by Salesforce for business users to support better decision-making by understanding what is going on in your business and to give you predictive insights to embed right where decisions are made. Salesforce has used these insights in its Einstein AI product. It is designed for any member of your team to get instant insights on any device.
Salesforce puts AI capabilities into all its clouds to get every benefit of it for its customers by bringing Machine Learning, Predictive Insights, Predictive Analytics, Natural Learning Process into each piece of its CRM platform. With the AI-Powered Einstein Discovery, Einstein Analytics applications can automatically analyze billions of data to take on predictive insights and prescriptive recommendations.
Inside Einstein Analytics Plus
- Analytics Datasets : When you load external data into Analytics, data will be loaded into datasets, which is the collection of data of related data from multiple sources. Datasets can be maintained by scheduling dataflows which helps to clean the data. Row-level security can be applied to dataset to restrict access to records.
Before dataset is created, make sure that there is a value in each column of source data. Null values are not considered in datasets and can’t be referred in dataflows and dashboards.
Datasets can be edited to replace data, to apply security, to restore previous version from history, to delete it. Datasets can be merged and combined data in one dataset.
- Lens & Explorations : It’s a view or explorer mode where you can explore the dataset. Under this mode, user can group data, filter data, add charts to it, clip the designer, add query as per business need to visualize the dashboards. Lens is having three modes : Chart Mode, Table Mode, SAQL Mode.
- Designing Dashboards : This designer offers additional features to help you build dashboards more easily. Use the smart dashboard templates with predefined designs that includes Lens, Widgets and Steps. Steps are basically the queries that what brings the data to feed the widgets. Smart Template Dashboards provide the dynamic view where user can expand or collapse the data.
- Compare Tables : It is basically the Advanced formula editor in Einstein Analytics which are very important to consider while creating dashboards. These are used to summarize your data and compare columns.
- Custom Maps : These can be used in dashboards and lenses and can be created from GeoJSON (Analytics can read GeoJSON file and encode it).
- SAQL – Advanced Queries : This is the final piece of advanced editing in Einstein Analytics products along with the bindings. In Einstein Analytics, SAQL is used to define queries that perform data manipulations in dashboard widgets. Here user will manually edit the Step to edit the query to solve the use cases. Always start with compare table then switch to SAQL.
AI powered analytics enables business users to automatically discover relevant facts in your data without building data models and experienced software’s. Using visualizations, it shows the important insights that are easy for business users to understand. It filters through huge data to find correlations and outcomes which helps to improve these outcomes.
Einstein Discovery guides you regarding key questions about the business outcome :
- What happened ? These are the primary insights. This helps you explore the overview of data, the factors that lead to this outcome. It tells you the difference in reaching your target. Bar and Plot charts are used by Einstein Discovery in order to help you visualize what happened insights.
- Why did it happen ? It gives you the deeper view of factors and tells you how important each one is for determining that lead to this outcome. These include the statistical analysis of insights. Bar and Plot charts are used by Einstein Discovery in order to help you visualize why it happened insights.
- What will happen ? It gives you the probability of outcomes of future events. You select aspects of your business that could make a difference and that will let you know if there would be a chance to achieve the target. Einstein Discovery conducts predictive analysis to predict future outcomes and prescriptive analysis to suggest ways to improve predicted outcomes.
- How to improve it ? These are the comparative insights where you compare “Why it happened” and “What will happen” to find the uniqueness to improve the chance of getting decision in favor. Waterfall charts are used by Einstein Discovery in order to help you visualize what is the difference insights.
Accomplished and result driven Quality Analyst with around 4 years of experience in QA domain and providing quality on Service Cloud, Force.com, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning. Skilled in Salesforce Configuration, Agile Testing, Salesforce Testing, Requirement Analysis, Mobile Testing, Defect Management, Team Management. She is certified in Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder and Administrator.