Job Title – Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Experience Required – Min 2 years
Qualification – B.tech, M.tech, MSc.IT, BSc.IT, BCA, MCA, PGDCA
Position Type – Full time
Salary – Negotiable (Best in industry)
Role Description – Associate to Project
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Upgrade the knowledge with each release and follow best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution.
- Should perform the Software Unit test before delivering it to the users.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Salesforce Developer, Admin, and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience in Salesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning, and Web Services Integration).
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience in working with sales, service, and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting, and Analytics.
- Salesforce Experience proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with the general software development expertise.
- Email Studio, Contact Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder.
- Experience in implementations using the SalesForce Marketing Cloud and all of its properties.
- Personalization Builder, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Programming Requirements.
- Ampscript, Custom Preference Centers, SQL.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Programming knowledge.