How Salesforce can help you with Fleet Management – Benefits, Key Features & Cost
Fleet Management is the backbone of any company that takes the satisfaction of employees into account, and it is among the most important metrics used to determine the overall performance of an enterprise.
Salesforce Cab Management System helps to streamline Cab to the routes that are generated by the admin. The system offers driver management, drop-off point management, vehicle management, and a booking system. The application is suitable for managing office cabs within the company. It is among the most crucial aspects of everyday operations within an organization.
What is Fleet Management Solution in Salesforce?
Utilizing a specific application of Salesforce, fleet management in Salesforce allows organizations to control and monitor their drivers, technicians, and vehicles. By using the solutions for managing fleets, companies can track the current position of their vehicle in line with the exact direction of travel by using GPS tracking, the present temperature, the speed at which it is of fuel, the opening of doors, the hours of operation of the driver, power take-off, the control of trailers and reefers, and other information that is updated in real-time.
Typically, functional modules could include many other functions that provide businesses with all-encompassing information. If a company considers the level of satisfaction its employees have as one of the primary measures of its success, then fleet management could be its primary source of information. The management of fleets is an ideal option for entrepreneurs and businesses, especially when managing a range of vehicles. It automatizes the normal workflows and supplies drivers, customers, and managers with user-friendly software that can provide tailored solutions for all the involved people.
The Top Advantages of Fleet Management Solution in Salesforce
1. Low fuel consumption – By implementing fleet management techniques This Solution continually updates the energy consumption, which reduces the use of fuel over the long term. The solution also includes the forecast of the path to the destination that determines the shortest distance that will get you to the destination while minimizing traffic. One of the primary factors in determining the most efficient path is the time it takes to get to the destination.
2. Tracking in real-time – The solution offered by Fleet Management in Salesforce makes it possible to monitor vehicles in real-time, thereby increasing efficiency and reliability. Additionally, sharing real-time information with customers aids in facilitating the process of estimating pick-up times and time to the location, and the transfer of location information to customers’ mobile phones.
3. Safe and secure – The safety of passengers is assured by storing details about the drivers who operate the vehicles. The company keeps the contact information that allows them to contact the driver concerned if a difficulty or problem arises. This will also ensure the security that the driver is protected in event of any threat from the client. The fleet management system tracks the operating vehicle. If any anomalies are identified, it immediately alerts the head of the team over the heads. This ensures the safety of both parties and security.
Top Features of a Fleet Management Solution
1. GPS vehicle tracking – Since the advent of the internet, more users have used apps to travel from one location to another. The benefit of fleet management makes it possible for companies to monitor their vehicles with the use of mobile applications. The application also gives accurate details to the customer. It informs them of the exact location of the driver and is similar to the driver regarding the location of the driver.
2. Vehicle maintenance and management – A team of employees is responsible for vehicle maintenance and management, and also manages solutions for managing fleets. The benefit is that they gather relevant information with the help of the tracking system that is installed inside the vehicle, and then send the data to the software, which is managed and overseen by the company as well as their team members. In addition, it allows businesses to have continuous control over their vehicles.
3. Driver safety and management – Because the software tracks the movements of drivers and determines if the driver is fit enough to drive. This is accomplished by analyzing the driver’s posture and then transmitting the data to the program, along with notifying the management team of the program if the driver is recklessly driving or not fit to drive. This is highly regarded by the organisations and taken care of because the driver’s safety is tied to the safety of passengers.
4. Control of fuel consumption – The fleet management solution provides details on the performance of the engine and tracks the consumption of fuel. If a very high consumption is detected, the vehicle will require immediate attention from the business.
5. Dispatch management – Dispatch management is the process of determining the schedule of the vehicles that are available to use. Since companies might need to manage several vehicles, it is difficult to track the bookings and availability for each car. Therefore, with Fleet Management, this dispatch management that considers the availability and status of vehicles becomes extremely feasible.
How it reduces pain?
- It will help you to determine the best routes to take according to the time of day, traffic, and other business priorities. This will help you to improve your time management.
- Listing and creation of routes on Google Maps. Possibility of creating multiple drop points on the same route.
- History tracking: A record of bookings is kept at the administrative end.
- Assisting fleet managers in optimizing the efficiency of their field teams and fleets.
Manras Technologies is a Certified Salesforce Consultant and it can help you with Fleet Management in Salesforce. With 7+ years of experience and certified Salesforce professionals onboard, Manras Technology can help you with expert knowledge in setting up Salesforce and integrating Salesforce CRM with other technologies. Feel free to get in touch with us at – Team@manras.com