What is Salesforce Experience Cloud and how can it Help You?
If you’re unfamiliar with Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly Community Cloud) and also you aren’t sure what it’s used for This article is perfect for you! In this article, we’ll discuss the features Experience Cloud has in Salesforce and show you its benefits for your business.
Experience Cloud is about delivering rapid and customized digital experiences, solid customer engagement, efficient analysis, measurement and optimization, better security, and seamless data integration.
So without wasting any time let’s start
What Is Salesforce Experience Cloud?
Salesforce Experience Cloud is an integrated platform that is provided by Salesforce to create an environment for leading communication with employees, customers, or partners. The degree of customization required when creating the community is what makes Salesforce Experience Cloud an essential integration with Salesforce. In addition to the community builders, it also allows users to build portals web pages, applications, and applications by generating ideas from members. In the midst of the crisis across the globe, Salesforce Experience Cloud comes with a solution companies can take advantage of to increase their businesses. Additionally, the functions of the platform have been created and designed to facilitate the seamless operation of any organization.
It’s a versatile platform that offers everything you require to build structures, organize, configure and manage rich digital experiences to meet all your online goals.
Salesforce Experience Cloud integrates all Salesforce applications and capabilities into one place that includes sales, marketing, and customer support in addition to analytics advertising, and content management. You can utilize Experience Cloud to develop several Salesforce communities to perform various tasks and accomplish a variety of goals.
Features Of Salesforce Experience Cloud
To enhance your Salesforce experience CRM has focused its efforts on the capabilities of the Integration tool. Here are a few highlights of Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Benefits To Enjoy With Salesforce Experience Cloud
1. Integration of Experience Cloud and Salesforce will make a huge difference to your business. The communication features of the software along with the features of CRM create the perfect package to simplify the work of your company.
2. Every business has an assistance team that handles customer interactions. With Salesforce expertise, you will not require support personnel in any way. This can further reduce your money and allow you to connect directly with your customers.
3. Because of the hierarchy and numerous jobs, it is difficult for businesses to maintain communication between their staff, clients, and partners. Experience Cloud will provide the platform for interaction and reaching the foundations of your business.
4. You are able to easily connect to the community whenever and wherever you require it. Salesforce has mobile apps and you don’t need to be seated in front of your laptop or computer to communicate with other users.
5. Imagine being a part of a group of people with the people you want to reach! It’s certain that it will simplify the process of marketing your company. You can advertise anything or start any campaign or even share important data to meet the demands of your clients.
4 types of Salesforce Experience Cloud licenses
Experience Cloud sites utilize community user licenses to access. When you create an Experience Cloud website, selecting the right license is among the first steps to complete. Experience Cloud licenses offer various access points to Salesforce features or objects and can be configured differently.
Manras Technologies is a Platinum Salesforce Consultant and it can help you with any queries related to Salesforce CRM. With 8+ years of experience and certified Salesforce professionals onboard, Manras Technology can help you with expert knowledge in setting up Salesforce and integrating Salesforce CRM with other technologies. Feel free to get in touch with us at – Team@manras.com