Experience Required – 5+ years
Qualification – Any Graduate/PG or MBA Marketing
Position Type – Full time
Salary – Negotiable (Best in industry)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns to promote product and services.
- Conducting Research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills and networking ability.
- Good Team work and planning skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- IT and social media skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Self Motivated.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)