Experience required – 3+ Years
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate or Equivalent
Position Type – Full time
Salary – Negotiable (Best in industry)
Responsibilities and Duties:
MANRAS is looking for a Business Development/Accounts Executive to join our rapidly growing team. The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to drive revenue including, identifying and generating business with new customers, developing key working relationships with Salesforce Account Executives in the region, and owning & nurturing regional accounts and relationships that would benefit from MANRAS offerings & solutions. The BDM will be responsible for developing these key regions working with the internal sales team other partners to identify prospective organizations to engage with, in order to drive revenue.
- Work with MANRAS Executive Team, Salesforce developers and Program Directors to identify, negotiate, and manage strategic partnerships for the company.
- Respond to RFPs or prospects’ requests for national pricing based on service level requirements and overall spend potential.
- Track, report, and discuss as necessary, client data with appropriate internal management representatives.
- Develop organizational plans for Business Development, designed to meet/exceed the company’s accelerated growth and revenue goals.
- Development of go-to-market plans & strategies that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Follow-up on closed business, maintain contact as appropriate to ensure proper delivery, and ultimately, 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintain status of all customers and contacts within the company’s CRM system.
- Evaluate and explore opportunities to build strategic relationships, alliances and partnerships that align with company objectives.
- Provide appropriate custom solution(s) to the client, ensuring all critical pain-points are addressed.
- Grow a “hub” of MANRAS experts in the region and partner with them to provide expert solutions to the client.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Professional Services Sales (i.e. business development, account management, and client relationship management)
- Prior experience within a Professional Services/Consulting organization, ideally within the Salesforce space.
- Must have an already-established and extensive network within the Salesforce space, and bring a robust book of business to the table.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex deals, and think strategically.
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments & situations.
- Must have a proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding past revenue targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of MANRAS.
- Must be creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, self-managed, highly organized and motivated to sell and drive revenue.